Welcome to the Sunflower Centre
Overview of current practitioners
-updated 5th November 2020-
All bookings by prior arrangement only - please contact the osteopath directly on the emails provided:
The Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Coaches at the centre are all fully booked with existing clients at the moment. They will continue to see some of their clients in person and some online during the November lockdown. Government guidelines have been much clearer this time and support face to face working by allowing up to 15 people to gather for the purpose of support particularly around mental health.
Sports Massage/Clinical Massage:
For 'special urgent cases' or for those with high needs, e.g. 'high levels of physical or mental distress'
Homeopathy & Breast-Feeding Consultancy will be available online through the November lockdown:
With the shift in government guidelines, we are waiting to hear whether we are able to offer the following during the November lockdown:
Further Information on all Therapies and Classes below:
Treatments, therapies & Classes
Osteopathy :: Massage :: Acupuncture
- where pre-screening and triage is being carried out
- where the person hasn't got Covid-19 symptoms, hasn't been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 14 days, been advised to self-isolate or lives in a household with someone who is doing so
All Osteopaths have resumed practising osteopathy from the Centre, albeit at a reduced and adapted capacity. Here's
where to find more information.
Psychotherapy :: Counselling :: Coaching
Most talking therapists have now returned to working face to face. Yoga and Pilates Classes
All Matwork Classes
Most of the teachers are teaching their regular classes online. Here's the timetable
with contact details.Studio Pilates Classes
2:1 classes have resumed from September 2020Other Therapies and RemediesHomeopathy
, Western Herbal Medicine
will all be available again soon at the practice.Workshops:: Feldenkrais:: Alexander Technique:: Breastfeeding
Look at the various webpages on this website to find out who's available to work with you online. Unfortunately, group classes are still not permissible.
From all of us at the Sunflower Centre
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
The Sunflower Centre Covid-19 Risk Assessment - salient points (more details available on request)
A comprehensive Covid-19 infection prevention and control Risk Assessment was undertaken on 20th May 2020 and is updated regularly, resulting in the following measures being implemented:
- a partial one way system is in place in that one door is for entering, another door is assigned for exiting the building
- hand sanitiser is available both on entry to the building and outside both washrooms
- the use of hand sanitiser will mitigate the risk of cross contamination person to person through touching surfaces throughout the building, including inside treatment rooms and washrooms
- we have eliminated fabric and replaced with vinyl/plastic where necessary for ease of cleaning
- appropriate ventilation time buffers between client sessions have been introduced
- heightened cleaning procedures are in place
- relevant PPE is in use
- room size has been taken into consideration and larger rooms are being used where necessary
- we have plans in place for if anyone using the building - practitioner or patient - is contacted by the Track & Trace app