What is Reiki?
Reiki, pronounced 'ray key', is a simple and natural hands-on healing method.
Reiki works by the practitioner laying her hands on/or above the client in a series of hand positions with the intention to heal. The Reiki healer’s heightened level of energy helps dissolve blockages, such as headaches, stress, fatigue or weakened immune systems, by inviting healing energy into the client. This healing energy helps dissolve blockages and create a balance of health in mind, body and spirit.
• Reiki releases stress, tension & anxiety: leaving you feeling more focused and able to achieve goals with less effort and more enjoyment.
• Meditation is part of the reiki practice: meditation helps to increase one’s motivation and confidence: leading to improved creativity and problem-solving skills
• Reiki promotes inner calm, restores harmony and balance in the body, improving self-belief and creating deep relaxation: helps to improve your general outlook on life and boosts your immune system.
• Reiki helps reduce pain relief, physical ailments and poor sleep patterns: improves your general health and well being.
• Reiki enables us to enjoy ourselves more.
Nicky offers one to one Reiki sessions at the Centre; please call for availability. She also runs small Reiki level 1 classes; for details on the next course or to book a place, please contact Nicky directly.
For more information, please call Nicky on 07799 805 305 or email her at email@example.com