Red Tent Womens circle
Red Tent - August Wild Women Gathering
Sunday August 19th 2018 at 10:30-12:30 (possibly 13:00) Hilly Fields Park
Our next gathering is finally live, and I very much hope that you will be able to make it. This will be our 5th gathering, and instead of being indoors, the tent will be held outside, in Hilly Fields Park. August is marking the end of the summer and the slow transition into autumn. This is a perfect time to re-establish our connection to the cycles of nature, learn simple meditation techniques and ground ourselves with the presence of other women. If you are new to the concept of women's gatherings, this one will be a nice introduction on what to expect, so come along.
We are growing in size, so for this time only, we have space for 25 ladies. So please share the gathering with your friends, sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmothers... No experience in yoga or meditation is necessary. Come with an open mind and heart. All profit will be used for a women's charity, so even if you can't make it, please make a donation.
If the weather is wet we will move from the park into the Sunflower Centre.
Here is the rough plan:
- At 10:30am we will meet in front of the Sunflower Centre, and take a silent, meditative walk to our spot in the park.
- Starting with gentle women's (womb) yoga sequence to honour our feminine wisdom and to ground ourselves.
- Sitting in a circle and sharing our stories. Our theme is: our connection to the natural world and how we honour the mother earth & and our innate feminine wisdom.
- Finally, a beautiful ritual to honour the earth: creating an Earth Mandala together using natural elements.
- Meditation /closing the circle & raw chocolate
The gathering may take longer than planned, and we may finish around 1 pm, so make arrangements accordingly if you'd like to be part of the final ritual.
Here's the link to Eventbrite: