Chakra Balancing Sound Bath Meditation
We will start our time together with a brief 'check-in', where you are free to share as much, or as little as you choose. I will give a brief explanation of the Chakras and how they relate to our body and mind.
We will practice a seated 'breath awareness' and then move down onto the mat for an extended Chakra Balancing guided meditation, accompanied by my singing bowls. We will end with a chocolate meditation.
You will each receive a handout and the cost of the session is £20.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body through which energy flows.
Blocked energy in our 7 Chakras can often lead to illness so it's important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
To book, please contact Sarah at email@example.com
Here's a quick summary of the 7 Chakras:
1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
- Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
- Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
- Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
- Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.