Chakra Balancing Sound Bath Workshop
with Sarah Thompson
SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2022 AT 5:30 PM – 7 PM
We will start our time together with a brief 'check-in', where you are free to share as much, or as little as you choose. I will give a brief explanation of the Chakras and how they relate to our body and mind.
We will practice a seated 'breath awareness' and then move down onto the mat for an extended Chakra Balancing guided meditation, accompanied by my singing bowls. We will end with a chocolate meditation.
You will each receive a handout and the cost of the session is £20.
To book your place please contact Sarah at email@example.com
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body through which energy flows.
Blocked energy in our 7 Chakras can often lead to illness so it's important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
Here's a quick summary of the 7 Chakras:
1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
- Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
- Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
- Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
- Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.